Trafford's Corporate Plan
The Corporate Plan describes Trafford Council's vision and priorities for the borough. The Plan provides an overview of what the Council will do and how the Council will work with communities and partners to deliver change in Trafford in line with these commitments.
Find out more by downloading the Corporate Plan.
Trafford Together Priorities
- Building quality, affordable and social housing - Trafford has a choice of quality homes that people can afford
- Health and wellbeing - Trafford residents’ health and wellbeing is improved and health inequalities are reduced
- Successful and thriving places - Trafford has successful and thriving town centres and communities
- Children and young people - All children and young people in Trafford have a fair start
- Pride in our area - People in Trafford take pride in their local area
- Green and connected - Trafford maximises its green spaces, transport and digital connectivity
- Targeted support - People in Trafford get support when they need it most