The Trafford Together Event on 17th October 2018 brought together people from across the public sector, voluntary and community organisations, local and regional businesses and our neighbourhoods and communities to work collaboratively, innovatively and efficiently to achieve positive outcomes for Trafford.
The Council's emerging priorities were presented at the event for discussion:
1. Building quality, affordable and social housing
2. Reducing health inequalities and improving health and wellbeing
3. Growing thriving, sustainable, and successful places
4. A fair start of all children and young people
5. Places to be proud of
6. Maximising our green spaces, transport and connectivity
7. Supporting our most vulnerable residents
Over the next few months, we will be developing these priorities and aligning them with the Trafford Partnership priorities.