Trafford Economic Growth Partnership
The Economic Growth Partnership focuses on delivery of the strategic growth priorities within Trafford's Economic and Housing Growth Framework.
Key priorities selected from the Framework which the Partnership will be focusing on include:
- Strategic approach to employment sites
- Exploring the viability of a Trafford Park Business Improvement District
- Researching the potential for a ‘Tech Hub’ to support the set-up and growth of the manufacturing-digital sector
- Integrated Culture, Tourism & Leisure Offer
- Producing a framework to better promote and exploit the economic benefits of Trafford’s cultural and recreational offer in partnership with the private sector
Membership of the Economic Growth Partnership
||GM Chamber of Commerce
||Trafford Council, Strategic Growth
For more information on the Trafford Economic Growth Partnership please email Sue Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org
Invest in Trafford
For more information about business growth in Trafford and our aim to maintain Trafford’s position as an economic powerhouse in Greater Manchester, visit Invest in Trafford.